This is the sixth installment of my attempt at creating a monthly post which aggregates all the best content I’ve come across in the past month. ‘Best’ in this context could mean quite a few things – interesting, thought-provoking, funny or a cool new open source project. So here are the top things I read in October.
- Essential iOS 7 Developer’s Guide
- Searchable full-text transcripts of WWDC sessions
- Redesigning Mailbox for iOS 7
- Apple Feature to Turn MLB Stadiums Into Interactive Playgrounds
- In-App Purchase – The Future is Here
- Ghost from the Past
- Chrome’s console object has more functions than just console.log
- Assertions in Page Objects
- Five years ago, Stack Overflow launched. Then, a miracle occurred.
Startup / Career
- The Mobile Fallacy
- How $40 Saved Us 9 Months and $2MM
- How to make $100k in OSS by working hard
- How to run your business when you don’t know what you’re doing
- An Interactive Resume
- Learning from Failure at Etsy
- Software Development Estimates, Where Do I Start?
- Using Katas To Improve
- The Dribbblisation of Design