This is the fourth installment of my attempt at creating a monthly post which aggregates all the best content I’ve come across in the past month. ‘Best’ in this context could mean quite a few things – interesting, thought-provoking, funny or a cool new open source project.
So here are the top things I read in July.
- Why mobile web apps are slow
- New Apple Developer System Status Page
- Stop Writing Data Parsing Code in Your Apps
- iOS7. Move now, or be an insta-delete
- Designers, Shadows are Totally Fine in a Flat UI
- Signs you’re veering from good API design
- How to build (and how not to build) a secure “remember me” feature
- On Open Sourcing Libraries