This is the second installment of my attempt at creating a monthly post which aggregates all the best content I’ve come across in the past month. ‘Best’ in this context could mean quite a few things – interesting, thought-provoking, funny or a cool new open source project.
So here are the top things I read in May.
- Full-Spectrum Testing with AngularJS and Testacular
- AngularJS: 6 Common Pitfalls Using Scopes
- Models and Services in Angular
- Everything you need to understand to start with AngularJS
- Building Huuuuuge Apps with AngularJS
iOS / Mobile
- Keep your CRUD off the Internet
- Compiler Warnings for Objective-C Developers
- The market for paid iOS apps isn’t dead
- Common Misconceptions About Touch
- Improve Your iOS Frank Cucumber Acceptance Tests
- Coding, Fast and Slow: Developers and the Psychology of Overconfidence
- How to Make Your Open Source Project Really Awesome