This is the fifth installment of my attempt at creating a monthly post which aggregates all the best content I’ve come across in the past month. ‘Best’ in this context could mean quite a few things – interesting, thought-provoking, funny or a cool new open source project. This post has actually been a failure since I skipped August (due to a million things happening at once) – so this is my content for the past two months – bonus!
So here are the top things I read in August & September.
- AngularJS Best Practices: I’ve Been Doing It Wrong! Part 1 of 3
- AngularJS Best Practices: I’ve Been Doing It Wrong! Part 2 of 3
- AngularJS Best Practices: I’ve Been Doing It Wrong! Part 3 of 3
- Why does AngularJS Rock?
- Signs that you’re a bad programmer
- What Makes a Good Programmer
- What Makes Developers Really Great
- We don’t do code reviews to improve the code
- A More Flexible Development Framework
- An Interview with Andy Budd
- Chrome’s insane password security strategy